Wide variety of Services offered
- Anesthesiology & Critical care
- General medicine
- Lab Services
InPatient Capacity and Services
- 150 Inpatient beds
- Adult Intensive Care Unit (AICU)
- Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (CCU)
- Trauma Burn ICU(TB ICU)
- Neurosurgery ICU (NS ICU)
- Coronary Care units(CCU)
- Post-anesthesia Care unit(PAUC)
As specialists in managing uncommon surgical cases, our surgeons are trained to take on the most challenging cases. We perform surgeries that are more complex than those at many medical centers.
Given this expertise, many of our surgeons devote their practices to surgical subspecialty areas including:
- Total Joint Replacement
- Minimal Invasive Spine surgery
- Arthroscopy & Sports Injuries
- Complex Trauma
- Poly Trauma
- Revision Surgeries
- Pelvic & Acetabular Surgeries
- Neuro Endoscopy
- Awake Brain Surgery
- Vascular Mal formations
- Aneurysm Clipping
- Skull base surgeries
- Revision Surgeries
- High Cervical Spine Surgeries
- Pregnancy care – Painless labour
- Family Planning
- Gynecological Diagnostics: Ultrasound scan, hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, Bone density screening, cervical smears and cancer screening.
- Fertility and Reproductive Medicine – Rajni IVF Centre
- Postpartum care
- Gestational diabetes management
- Obstetrical ultrasound (including 3D and 4D ultrasound)
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Urological (Nephrectomy,Ureterolithotomy,Pyelolithotomy)
- Laparoscopic GI (Hemicolectomy,Smallbowel,Colectomy)
- Laparoscopic ovarian Cystectomy/Oopherectomy.
- Laparoscopic Ventral/incisional /femoral hernia repair.
- Laproscopic techniques
- Reconstructive urology
- Aesthetic surgery
- Burn surgery
- Craniofacial surgery
- Hand & Leg surgery
- Facial Contouring: Rhinoplasty, Chin, or Cheek Enhancement
- Facial Rejuvenation: Facelift, Eyelid Lift, Neck Lift, Brow Lift
- Body Contouring: Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Gynecomastia Treatment
- Cataract Treatment
- Advanced Technology Laser Treatment
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Cleft Lip and cleft palate surgery
- Tympanoplasty (eardrum repair)
- Salivary gland surgery
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Nasal sinuses surgery, endoscopic nasal surgery
- Rhinoplasty (both medical and cosmetic)
Emergency Trauma Services
At Renee hospital, we believe emergency care should be readily available and provided by highly skilled clinicians. This is why our Emergency Department (ED) is staffed 24/7, seven days a week by experienced physicians, nurses, and staff who specialize in emergency care.
The goal of the Emergency Room staff is to offer the highest quality health care to all our patients. We strive to deliver these services in a professional and compassionate manner with physicians and nurses who specialize in emergency care and specialists in many fields who are available for consultation.
A wide range of other specialists, including board-certified cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, neurologists, orthopedic surgeons and general surgeons are available 24/7, available as needed. We believe good emergency care is vital for our region, and we do our best to deliver.
Express Care is the non-acute section of the Emergency department. Patients seen here are those who can be treated quickly and efficiently, with cases that are less complicated than those treated in the acute-care section of the Emergency department.You may have blood drawn for laboratory tests, X-rays ordered, stitches placed, and /or bandages and splints applied. A nurse will help care for you.
A doctor can write prescriptions and arrange follow-up care with your regular doctor or a specialist. Cardiac - Expediting Heart and Stroke Care
The staff at Renee hospital is specially equipped to speed care to patients who come to us with symptoms of a heart attack.