The Department of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery renders services ranging from liposuction to rhinoplasty. We provide all surgical and non-surgical techniques to enhance your appearance.
Enhancement of appearance through surgical and medical techniques is cosmetic surgery. The fundamental objective of cosmetic surgery is to maintain a healthy appearance, restore it, or enhance it.
We have a team of experienced plastic surgeons who perform different types of reconstructive surgery, hand surgery, microsurgery, pediatric surgery, and treatment for burns. Our team performs both surgical and nonsurgical rhinoplasty or nose jobs, facelifts such as Botox and laser hair removals.
Our consultant team will explain you the whole treatment process to make you more aware and to address all your fears. All patient consultations are maintained with high confidentiality.
The services offered by the department include:
- Breasts: Increase or decrease the size / reshape in the case of breasts
- Ears: Decrease the size in case of oversized ears / bring back protruding ears closer to the head
- Eyes: Work on the drooping upper eyelids or puffy bags under the eyes
- Face: Work on wrinkles or scars caused by acne
- Nose: Reshaping
- Post Burn Scars and Contracture
- Reconstructive Surgery.
Limb reconstructive Surgery
- Facial Fractures
- Tendon repair
- Female Breast Surgery
Breast Augmentation Surgery
Breast Lift Surgery
Breast reduction Surgery